Wednesday, February 3, 2010





Big thank you to Kim Score from http://paperpunchaddiction.blogspot.com for her paper punch instructions on "Naughty Kitty". I have wanted to try the Sweet Treat Cups and had an idea what I wanted to do but couldn't come up with the right design. I used her instructions and added my own touch using a treat cup for a fish bowl and put in some Pepperidge Farms Goldfish.
I used the CS So Saffron for the card base, paper from the SU Patterns Pack II (retired), Basic Gray for the body with Pretty In Pink to accent the ears and nose. For water I spritzed some SU Brocade Blue CS and ran it through the Big Shot using the Distressed textured plate from Sizzix.I added a SU Felt Flower, drew in a few dashes, added whiskers, paw and mouth markings and completed this naughty kitty with some goggle eyes. I think it is "stinkin cute". Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment