Sunday, July 11, 2010

Artistic Etchings Notebook Cover


As I prepare to leave for the SU Convention I had one more project I wanted to do with my favorite SU stamp set Artistic Etchings. The notebook measured 5 3/4" W by 8 1/2" H. I covered the front and back with SU Real Red CS measuring 5 1/2" W by 8 1/2" H. The Black (SU CS) binding measured 2 1/4" W by 8 1/2 H with scoring at 1",1 1/16", and 1 1/8" Besides the red and black card stock I cut the new Newsprint DSP into various sizes, attached some red brads, a vintage tag, a piece of red 1/8 taffeta ribbon, and a piece of Styled Vanilla from the Hodgepodge Hardware collection. After stamping the medallion, the key and the Eiffel Tower I used the Charming SU stamp set to finish the project.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it Di! This is a great use of both the Artistic Etchings stamp set, and the newsprint Designer series paper.. cant' get enough of that yummy paper!

    ReplyDelete