Friday, August 12, 2011

Christmas Stocking Punch


I love creating with my new SU punches, stamps, papers, and embellishments in this year's mini Holiday Catalog from Stampin Up. I started with WW CS and inked my acrylic blocks with Real Red and Wild Wasabi. I randomly stamped to create an abstract background. I next used the new Stocking Builder Punch to build three stockings. With two of them I alternated the Red and Silver glitter paper and the third one I used Real Red and WW cardstock that I embossed using the new Snow Burst textured folder. To hang the stocking I used the Cherry Cobbler/white Baker's Twine and a couple Wild Wasabi Glimmer Brads. The "Joy" on the stockings came from the Naturally Serif strip die. Merry Christmas is included in the Bright Hopes stamping set.I mounted the front piece onto a base of Wild Wasabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment